Okay, a few things:
1) Mazal tov to Sam Horowitz. Seriously.
2) I’m pretty sure this “Opening dance number” cost more than the combined worth of every car I’ve owned (which, admittedly, isn’t much), and Sam’s out there like he’s Beyoncé at the Super Bowl. Sam Horowitz is a prime time player. Watch – this isn’t the last time we’ll hear from this kid.
3) It’s not easy to get away with a white, sparkly outfit like that. Sam owns that action. I love this kid.
4) How great is that *point-point-point* thing Sam does when he takes his bow? This kid!
5) Anyone else a little weirded out at a bunch of 13 year old kids bopping along to a bevy of flappers urging them to, in the words of Christina Aguilera, “get their ass up”?
Sam, today you may be a man, but your folks probably shoulda thought this one through a little more.