Daron Joffe was plowing fields while you were tapping kegs. The founder of Farmer D Organics, a business that creates green farming products, got his start after opening a community-supported agriculture garden at 20. Now, in addition to running the business, Joffe does nonprofit work, helping schools, prisons and the homeless grow organic.
What else is Farmer D is up to:
- Farmer D starts a concert in an article in the New York Times
- Farmer D in Southern Living Magazine! Grab the October 2009 issue to read up on Farmer D.
- Join Farmer D and Chef Daniel at the Growing Green Garden Party! The Country Club of the South holds an organic talk and luncheon!
- Check out Farmer D’s new video on Mother Nature Network!
- Join us on Sunday, October 11th for a workshop entitled Support your Immune System from the Garden and Beyond!
Join Farmer D’s Facebook page