Dating Jewish guys. Sounds easy, right?
Dating a Jew is actually a delicate art – one which, evidently, requires listicle upon listicle to perfect. That must be why the experts over at Thought Catalog have begun to slowly transform their site into a compendium for any and all things pertaining to Jewish guys and dating them. Thank god too! If not for TC’s herculean effort, ladies would probably be stuck meeting a guy, getting to know him, and ultimately entering into a relationship based solely on his personality and mutual points of interest.
Sez Thought Catalog on the subject of romancing the yid:
- They are the most datable guys.
- They are also the least datable guys.
- Shiksa in search of a Jewish date? Here’s a 12-step program for you.
- Everyone else? You must know these twenty five things if you want to date one.
- Just kidding – Here’s six more!
- ...Okay fine, here’s twenty two more, but that’s it (for now)